1. What information does IITIIMshaadi.com collect from you?
We gather all the essential matrimonial related information from the users. This includes information related to self, family, contact information, education, employment, interests and also views on Partner Preferences.
2. With whom does the site share the collected information?
The information collected from our users is only shared with the activated users who have completed their respective profile. IITIIMshaadi.com does not sell or rent any identifiable information regarding its members to any third party. We are bound to share information with third party and cooperate when it is required by law or legal process to disclose required information for any investigation.
3. How will IITIIMshaadi.com contact you?
The IITIIMshaadi.com team will contact you from time to time to update you on various features and functionalities of the website. They will contact you on the information provided by you on telephone number(s), Email and Social networking sites.
4. Why do we collect UG/PG certificates?
To attempt that only genuine members participate. The certificates are only visible to administrator of the website. Whereas this precaution is being taken, yet we do not accept any legal responsibility on the veracity of these documents.
5. What are the various categories of members visiting our website ?
Visitors to our website can be categorized as:
• Guest Visitors
• Registered members (who have filled up less than 60% profile)
• Activated members (who have filled up 60% plus profile and also submitted supporting educational certificates)
• Paid members (who have paid the fee to initiate communication with other activated members)
6. What is the information that guest visitors to our website can view/access, our members whose profiles have been activated ?
A guest visitor has no access to any information of activated members. However, randomly brief profile and photo of activated members revolve on home page to give an idea on the nature of database. This profile remains on the home page for less than 2 seconds and can’t be copied.
7. What are the details of an active member, which can be accessed by other active members ?
As a matter of fact all important details and photograph(s), such as:
• Basic Details like Marital Status, Height, Age etc
• Information about Religion, Mother Tongue, and Caste
• Details about Family, Educational Background and Job
• Other Miscellanous information pertaining to Health Issues etc.
8. What are the details of an active member, which cannot be accessed by other active members ?
We respect your privacy. Hence all the personal information is hidden even from activated members. This contains name of the potential Bride/Groom, UG/PG Certificate, Mail ID, Phone Number, Linked in URL, Residential Address.
9. What are the details that a paid member can see of other activated members (paid and unpaid both) ?
Paid members can see every important profile detail which includes Name,Linkedin-ID etc. However, documents will not be visible to any member. Like-wise Email ID and mobile number are not visible to even paid members. Paid members are advised to connect with each other by sending private message/friend request through IITIIMShaadi.com. Responding or not responding to the received private message is the prerogative of the recipient. Some members request us for mobile numbers of other members. This practice is discouraged keeping in mind the privacy of our users. Following process has been set out to ensure smooth and trouble-free connect with other members:
a) You may send a message/Friend Request.
b) You have the facility to check if message has been read or not.
c) In case message has been read and reply has not been received, we can assume that the other member is not interested in pursuing the matter. In such cases, we shall strongly discourage to share contact details to protect the privacy of our members.
d) In case your message has not been read for 3-4 days, may please let us know the user ID(s) of such profiles. We will be happy to call each one of them on your behalf and check their comfort on sharing their mobile number/E mail with you.
e) We usually revert within one day with feedback on discussions with them. Happy to pass on their contact details with their permission.